I finally took the boys to get their 1 year and 3 year pictures done. What a chore! The place I take them used to have the kids sit or stand on a raised platform. Being off the ground helped keep the kids from running all over the place. Now, they have them just standing on the ground. Yeah, try telling a one year old to stand in one place long enough to get a decent picture. They did manage to get one or two of Jacob. Ethan actually didn't do too badly when it was just him by himself. But, when he had to pose with Jacob, forget about it. He cooperated for two or three pictures and then he was done. Needless to say, I was a bit frustrated. I'm hoping that their 2 and 4 year pictures go much more smoothly. I will post some proofs when they email them to me.
In the meantime, here are a few recent pictures of my boys.



No comments:
Post a Comment