Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Poor Guy
His three year streak is over. Poor Ethan has his first ear infection. He's been quite the little trooper though. He started with a runny nose on Sunday. Then, on Monday, he said his ear was plugged and it hurt a little. I suspected an ear infection but when I asked him where it was hurting, he'd point to the very top outer edge of his ear. And, he was really only complaining when something touched it. I figured his ears were plugged because of the cold. Last night and today he was pointing inside his mouth right at the edge of his jaw where his ear is saying it hurt in there too so I made an appointment with his doctor. Sure enough, the little guy has an infection. This is the first time he's ever been on antibiotics. We got bubble gum flavor and he actually liked the taste. Thank goodness too because he has to take it twice a day for 10 days. Here's hoping that every dose goes down as well as the first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment