Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Nana's Little Helper
Nana Long has cleared a great spot right behind their garage to plant a garden this year. She's really excited about getting the boys involved. Especially Ethan. So, for her birthday the boys gave her a starter salsa garden. It had about 8 little plants with several different types of peppers and tomatoes. Ethan helped her plant them. He drilled the holes in the wine barrel and rolled it up into place all by himself. Kinda! I didn't get any shots of the finished product because Josh and I left to run errands. I must say though, if his clothes were any indication of the fun he had, he had a blast! In the weeks to come, they are going to finish leveling the garden and get it ready to plant, corn, carrots, pumpkins, beans and peas, just to name a few. I'll get some better pics of the garden next time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment