skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ethan and his "girlfriends"
Here are a few recent pictures of Ethan and his little "girlfriends". We just found out recently that our friends and neighbors, the Cormiers, are moving some time in the next few months to Tulsa. We are so sad! Lisa has become one of my closest friends since we moved into this house two and a half years ago and Josh and Matt really enjoy hanging out too. Tori, Lexi and Emma are really the only friends Ethan has ever known. Sounds sad, I know! I guess I should get out more!
Tori, Ethan and Lexi
Lexi and Ethan
Hi Lisa AnnE! This blogspot is a great idea. I've really enjoyed your website but this might be an easier way for you to post photos, videos, and narrative, and it seems easy to access. Love the shots of the boys, and the video is very clever! I'll look forward to viewing your future postings.
ReplyDeleteIt's another snowy day in Fairplay, Colorado. I'm fine, but the area has made some state and national news as some 100+ residents of Park County have been trapped in their homes by heavy, wind-whipped snows. I, for one, am going to start looking for property down in the Buena Vista - Salida area...awesome views and a milder climate!
Hugs to you and the boys,
Kev