Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

It's been so much fun to experience life through Ethan's little eyes this year. Every morning he comes in our room to wake us up. Josh and I both agree that our morning conversations with him are some of our favorite times. He usually stands at the end of our bed and says, "Hey guys! I have so much energy! I slept for a long time." Then he'll tell us what he dreamt about. Lately it's been rainbows. Sometimes it's about the Cormier girls. Slow down there little man! This morning we asked him if he knew what day it was. He quickly responded telling Josh it was his birthday. We told him all about Valentine's day and then asked him if he had any girlfriends. He pulled out his hand and start listing off ALL of his girlfriends on his fingers. Let's see, I have Sarah and Celine (his little friends from church) and Tori and Lexi and Emma - that's 5. I asked him if he wanted to get dressed and take the Cormier girls their Valentine's Day presents. He was very excited. So, we got up and took the girls each a heart balloon and a candy necklace. Gotta teach him young that girls like jewelry! The girls surprised him with some candy and a Valentine and they even had a little stuffed froggy with little red kisses on it for Jacob.
Don't forget, you can click on the pictures to get a better look. Just hit your back button in order to get back here.





Ethan on his way to his girlfriends' house
The gift exchange



Ethan getting some love from Lexi


Lexi, Ethan, Emma and Tori



As for Josh and me, we are going out for happy hour tonight. Lisa Cormier offered to watch the boys since Matt is out of town so we are taking full advantage of the offer and looking forward to some alone time. I can't tell you what I got Josh for Valentine's Day. No, not because it's "R" rated - get your minds out of the gutter. It's on backorder so if I post about it here, he'll know about it before it arrives. He's gonna have to wait until he gets back from Vegas at the end of the month to see what I got him. I did give him these fun little dice along with a card this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment