Monday, February 25, 2008
Flying Solo
It's just me and the boys until Friday. Josh is in Vegas for the IWCE convention that he has to go to every year. The one year I could have gone but decided not to he gets the mack daddy of all rooms. He is staying at the Venetian and he said his suite is amazing. I think he said it's 650 square feet (that's more than half the size of our first house) with two plasma TV's and a sunken livingroom not to mention the king sized bed he gets to sprawl out in. Oh well! It would have been hard keeping up with Ethan and trying to make sure Jacob wasn't getting into something. Heck, Ethan's already been twice and he's only three. His second year there he became quite the celebrity at the pool with his rockin' dance moves. I'll have to go find that video clip of him dancing. It will make you laugh no matter how many times you've seen it. Give me another two years and we will definately be ready to hit the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment