Thursday, February 21, 2008
Not much going on
It's been an uneventful few days. Ethan hasn't gotten sick since the other night although he has a horrible sounding cough that he can't seem to shake. Jacob's nose finally quit running. Now I can go clean up all the snot trails of the sides of the sofa. Yuck! Why do little ones like to wipe their noses on the furniture? Josh is still fighting his cold. He feels fine, he just has to keep blowing his nose. As for me, I knew it was too good to be true. I ended up catching everyone's cold on Wednesday. A whole week and a half later. I really thought I was gonna get away without catching it. It's not too bad though. No aches and my head isn't too stopped up. I can manage especially since the boys are on the mend. Nothing worse than taking care of a sick family when all you want to do is crawl in bed yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment