Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Poor little guy

Ethan had a rough night last night. About 11pm I heard what sounded like a baby crying. I was in Jacob's room checking on him before I went to bed so I knew it wasn't him. Josh and I both made our way into the hall at the same time to see what was wrong with Ethan. We opened his door to find him standing in the middle of his room crying. He had gotten sick all over his bed. Poor little guy. Josh stripped his bed while I cleaned him up, changed his pjs and brushed his teeth. Then, we made him a pallet on the floor in our room. For the next five hours, he was up with his head in a pot every thirty minutes. He finally settled down at 4am and slept until 8am. He seems fine this morning except for his bright red cheeks. He's not achy, no fever and his tummy seems to be fine. He doesn't quite understand why I'm not letting him eat or drink more than a little watered down juice and some dry toast though.

Look at those cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment