Sunday, June 1, 2008

When a boy's gotta go... a boy's gotta go!

My Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Rick are visiting from Alabama. (more pics from their visit coming soon) My uncle is a beer aficionado and Josh has been known to enjoy a beer or two himself. So, we took them to this microbrew pub that Josh has been wanting to go to. As soon as we got there, Ethan announced he had to go to the bathroom. For some reason, he has to check out the facilities any time we go somewhere. I told him I would take him as soon as we found a place to sit. It was a beautiful day and there was a great table available on the patio. It was in the corner surrounded on two sides by shrubs. Next thing I know my aunt is pointing and laughing. I turn around to see my son baring his cute, little tush with his pants all the way down around his ankles. He was less than a foot away from the table relieving himself in the bushes. Thank goodness the rest of the patrons on the patio thought it was cute too. I guess next time I better heed his warning a little more urgently. Oh, the joys of boys!



Mommy, I gotta pee!

No comments:

Post a Comment