skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kung Fu Fun
Ethan is still doing really well at Kung Fu. He just started learning how to break boards. Thought I'd share a few quick videos and a picture of him all decked out in his sparring gear. (If you are receiving new blog posts by email, I think you will need to go to the actual blog to see the videos.) The first video is of him breaking a board and the second video is of him reciting one of the pledges they have to learn during stripe testing. If you look closely at his belt, he's got two black stripes around one end. At the end of this month he will receive his next belt. I think it will be white with a yellow stripe running down the middle. Supposedly this is a big ceremony. Don't worry, I'll have my camera with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment