Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Shout Out!

I just wanted to say Happy 40th Birthday to my brother! (Yes, he's older!) We love you, Clif.

This picture was taken last August in Ocean Shores, WA

This picture was taken in 1973

I'm actually leaving tomorrow to go visit Clif for his birthday. It's been at least 12 years if not longer since I've been out to Oklahoma. I also get to spend some time with my friends, the Cormiers, for the first time since they moved to Oklahoma about 6 months ago. I'm traveling solo... no kids and no husband. I'm looking forward to some R&R but I know I'm gonna miss them like crazy. Thanks Nana and Papa Long, and Aunt Lisa for helping Josh with the boys while I'm gone and making this trip even possible. Okay, I got sidetracked!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Clif!
Happy birthday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment