We just got back from a four day camping trip with our church. Brent and Lisa let us borrow their travel trailer and now we have trailer fever. Someday! The boys had so much fun this year. All of our campsites surrounded this big open field so the boys had plenty of room to run around with the other kids. Ethan's favorite part was playing "Super Heros" with the big kids and eating "Snores". Jacob's favorite part was collecting and eating rocks. Yes, you read that right. He was constantly putting rocks in his mouth. Josh and I went kayaking Saturday morning with a small group. I've been sea kayaking once before but I was in a two man kayak with our friend, Christian, who paddled for a living so I didn't have to really do much. This time, I was on my own. It took me a while to figure out my stroke but once I did, I really enjoyed myself. We are now adding kayaks to our evergrowing wish list. Again, someday! Unfortunately, I didn't take very many pictures. But, here's what I have.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment